Posted Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
As one of the leading fireplace manufacturers in innovation, technology, safety and design, Heat N Glo has made an effort to partner with interior designers and home builders across the U.S.. They have developed a new program called, “Designers on Fire.” This program features innovative fireplace ideas generated by local and national interior designers. Consider these best practices.
Choosing the right fireplace for your home: expert tips from top interior designers.
- The National Association of Home Builders touts fireplaces as the number one decorative amenity requested by homebuyers.
- Direct vent fireplaces can be installed just about anywhere.
- Always consider your room’s size. Make your fireplace proportionate to the rest of the space.
- Consider the heat output. The last thing you want is a fireplace that puts out too much or too little heat for the space. Ask about BTU’s.
- Match the style to your personal style. If you have a traditional look and feel, you might choose a vintage style exterior with custom logs. If you have a modern room you might choose a linear unit.
Interior Design Fireplace Ideas by Heat N Glo
Heat N Glo Cosmo 42 Linear Modern Fireplace
Heat N Glo Escape See-thru Gas Fireplace
Heat N Glo True Series Traditional Gas Fireplace
Whatever your personal style and budget, Heat N Glo has a fireplace solution for you. Visit our Heat N Glo gallery for more information and innovative interior design ideas.