Classic Steel Garage Doors
Built for performance and affordability, Wayne Dalton’s Classic Steel garage door Models 9100 and 9600 offer robust construction with a variety of styling options. These doors also offer integrated struts for rigidity and strength, pinch-resistant panels and the TorqueMaster® Plus, our exclusive counterbalance system that safely contains springs inside a steel tube. Five classic and contemporary panel designs are available for these doors, along with a wide range of window and finish options.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with R-values of 9 and 11*, these doors can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly.
- Integral Struts add rigidity and strength for long life and smooth operation.
- TorqueMaster® Plus Counterbalance is our exclusive counterbalance system that safely and cleanly contains the springs inside a steel tube.
- Pinch-resistant door panels help push fingers out of harm’s way if accidentally placed near a closing door.
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage.