Traditional Steel Garage Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Model 8024 and 8124 doors provide homeowners with a reliable choice for both economy and value. Embossed 24-gauge panels have the strength of steel while a two-coat, baked-on polyester finish make this model virtually maintenance-free. The 8124 model also include expanded polystyrene insulation.
- Effective Joint Seals – snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints help prevent wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Silent Glide Rollers – nylon rollers with solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable operation.
- Heavy Gauge Steel End Caps trim out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and protection of the insulation.
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage.
- Polystyrene insulation – with R-value* of 3.7, Model 8124 door can improve your home’s thermal efficiency.