Carriage House Steel Garage Doors
Made with two layers of steel, polyurethane foam insulation and DecaTrim™ II overlays, the Model 6600 is durable and a unique way to add curb appeal to your home. With 11 different carriage house designs, you are sure to find the perfect garage door to complement your home.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with and insulation R-value of 12.12*, this garage door can improve the thermal efficiency of your home, block street noise and make the garage door operate more quietly.
- DecaTrim™ II overlays – smooth overlay boards that are specially treated to resist termites, weather and fungal decay.
- Tongue-and-groove Joint Seals – snug-fitting section joints reduce wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Heavy-duty hinges – 14-gauge hinges provide add strength, stability and smoother garage door operation.
- Quiet rollers – ball-bearing rollers with nylon wheels and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable service.